Industrial Control Systems (ICS) in the age of Cyber Security
Not long ago your ICS infrastructure was safe from outsiders. No longer. Threats are emerging on various fronts. Insiders with purpose or good intentions gone wrong, the result is the same. Having control of your ICS network is more important than ever.
- Cyber Security largest growth market in IT over the next 3 to 5 years – Your will hear from every IT company with a new offering.
- Penetration tests can take you down, and do irreparable harm to your equipment
- Today’s security tools not developed to be kind to 10, 20, and 30-year-old equipment.
- Many of today’s basic techniques will overwrite firmware of equipment, bricking it
- Good intentions will cause meaningful financial impacts and equipment loss.
- Of hundreds of IT services companies interviewed over 15 years less than 5 had ICS experience
What Can You Do To Protect Your ICS Infrastructure?