Turn to the experts at Infonaligy for all of your Structured Network Cabling needs.
Infonaligy offers experienced network troubleshooting of all types of networks, using advanced testing equipment to locate problems quickly and accurately. Our technicians can detect and repair all types of problems which can slow or stop your network connectivity.
Issues we test for include:
- Open, shorted or damaged cable.
- Installed cable, cable segments, or patch cable has improper characteristics.
- Damaged or worn cable or connector.
- Poor punch-down.
- Factory splice in cable.
- Poor connector termination points.
- Excessive cable length.
- Incorrect or poor quality adapter cable.
- Incorrect cable.
- Installed cable or patch cable not correctly rated.
- Defective, poor quality cable or too many connectors.
- Poor quality installation at the connection points.
- Too much insulation stripped from the wires at termination.
- A pair of wires untwisted too much at termination.
- Poor quality connectors or connectors not rated to desired category.
- Delay skew.
- Incorrect cable management resulting in pinching, kinking or overloading.
- Labeling is falling off
- Labeling is unreadable, especially when handwritten
- Labeling is incorrect