Once your structured cabling infrastructure is in place, it must be certified. If your cabling doesn’t perform at total capacity, your network suffers. Some experts in the industry estimate that cabling issues account for up to 50% of all LAN failures. Many times the cable itself is not the problem; it’s the termination points. Proper cable installation is gaining in importance as data transfer speeds increase and demands on wiring multiply.
Properly Designed, Documented, and Tested
Here at Infonaligy, we use only the highest quality FLUKE testing products when performing a structured cabling certification. Testing helps us determine your system’s functionality by deciding if there is any fiber-optic cable system loss, improperly lain wiring, or damaged cables. In addition, Infonaligy’s skilled staff of certified installers and technicians use only high-quality products and install them correctly, safely, and within or over codes and standards.
Structured Cabling Services
- Cabling for voice, video, and data services
- Cabling for distributed antenna systems
- Cabling for security and building controls
- Cabling audits and system management
- Patch panel cleanup, rework, and labeling
- Cable tray and racking systems
- Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6A, and Cat8
- Single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cabling
- Detailed testing and documentation