This Privacy Statement discloses the privacy practices for Infonaligy Partners. (“Infonaligy”) and for its web site (www.infonaligy.com) and localized versions of that site, including the type of personal information collected and tracked, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared. Infonaligy is committed to protecting your privacy.
Regardless of the nature or source of your personal information in our possession, Infonaligy will use that information solely for internal business purposes. We will not sell your personal information. If we share your personal information with third parties performing services for us, or acting on our behalf, we will not allow them to use your information for other purposes, and we will contractually require them to protect your information. If you access this web site from a country in the European Union, all personal information you supply to Infonaligy will be treated in accordance with the European Data Protection Directive and applicable national laws.
Collecting Personal Information
Infonaligy recognizes as “personal information” the information that personally identifies you, plus any associated information that allows us to contact you, or that allows us to respond more effectively to a request from you. We may come into possession of your personal information through a variety of means, both active and passive. In general, you can visit this site without telling us who you are or disclosing personal information about yourself; only the name of the domain from which you access the Internet as well as the Internet address and the date and time you access this web site are logged. The user otherwise remains anonymous. Infonaligy uses the information to analyze trends as well as measure the number of visitors to different parts of this site and how much time they spend there, to help us make the site more useful to visitors.
We request personal information when you are registering to receive information such as a white papers, webinars, videos, entering a contest, signing up for an event or training, or downloading or purchasing Infonaligy products. Personal information collected through www.infonaligy.com is generally limited to your name, contact information, job title, and areas of job responsibility, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested. In other cases, certain actions by you will have the effect of providing personal information to Infonaligy. For example, you may send an e-mail message to Infonaligy requesting information.
Use of Personal Information
When you provide personal information or data to Infonaligy, you have entered into a business relationship with Infonaligy and are consenting to the use of that data by Infonaligy and its applicable worldwide affiliated companies, as stated in this Privacy Statement. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Infonaligy or its affiliates, contractors, or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Infonaligy will primarily use your personal information to:
- Provide you with periodic information you agreed to receive about Infonaligy products, services, and events
- Allow you to purchase and/or download products and/or receive support or other services for Infonaligy solutions
- Contact you to discuss your specific needs and / or the resources you have requested access to on the Infonaligy website.
- Deliver information regarding products or services that you request or purchase
- Gather demographic information about web site visitor trends
- Insure our web site is relevant to your needs
- Alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Infonaligy, unless you have opted out of this use.
Infonaligy may send out periodic e-mails informing you of a technical service or security issues related to a product or service you have requested or purchased, or confirming your request or purchase of a product or service. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe from these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
Sharing of Personal Information
Infonaligy may provide your personal information to third parties who are providing services to us, or who are providing services to you on our behalf, and who need the information to provide the services. Infonaligy takes steps to ensure that such third party service providers are obligated to protect your personal information on Infonaligy’s behalf. Otherwise, Infonaligy will not share your personal information unless compelled to do so by exceptional conditions such as the following: Infonaligy may be required to share information by law or legal edict; Infonaligy may share information in a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to protect the personal safety of Infonaligy users, protect and defend the rights or property of Infonaligy and its family of web sites, or protect the public; Infonaligy may share information if a complaint or legal action arises from your posted content on an Infonaligy bulletin board/community site; or the information may pass to another entity in connection with an asset sale of a Infonaligy product line, or of substantially all of the business of Infonaligy.
The Campaign Registry (TCR)
The Campaign Registry (TCR) is a global registry of commercial text messaging campaigns designed to improve trust and safety in the messaging ecosystem. Infonaligy acknowledges and agrees that it is required to comply with TCR requirements when sending commercial text messages to its customers. Infonaligy shall comply with all TCR requirements, including but not limited to registering its campaigns with TCR, obtaining opt-in consent from recipients, and including clear opt-out instructions in messages.
- Compliance Requirements: Infonaligy acknowledges and agrees that compliance with TCR requirements is mandatory. Infonaligy shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with all TCR requirements. Infonaligy shall monitor compliance with all TCR regulations and guidelines and shall implement necessary changes to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Responsibility: Infonaligy shall be responsible for registering its campaigns with TCR. Infonaligy shall be responsible for monitoring compliance with all TCR regulations and guidelines. Infonaligy shall be responsible for implementing necessary changes to ensure ongoing compliance with all TCR requirements.
- Consequences of Non-Compliance: Infonaligy acknowledges and agrees that non-compliance with TCR requirements may result in penalties or other legal actions, as well as potential damage to the reputation of both parties. Infonaligy shall indemnify and hold harmless the other party against any claims or losses arising out of or in connection with any non-compliance with TCR requirements.
- Indemnification Provisions: Each party shall indemnify and hold harmless the other party against any claims or losses arising out of or in connection with any breach of this Agreement or any act or omission of the indemnifying party. Infonaligy shall indemnify and hold harmless the other party against any claims or losses arising out of or in connection with any non-compliance with TCR requirements.
How to Unsubscribe from Email Communications
To unsubscribe from marketing emails or event notifications, click on “Unsubscribe” in any of our mailing. This will remove you from our mailing list for all future mailings.
Correction of Errors
You may update or correct your contact information by sending an email to info@Infonaligy.com.
Infonaligy uses restrictive technologies and processes to ensure against loss, misuse, destruction and unauthorized access of all of its data, including your personal information. Technologies include commercial quality anti-virus software and firewall protection.
Web Site Cookies
Some Infonaligy web pages use “cookies.” A cookie is a small file that a website may send to your browser which may then store it on your hard drive. A cookie helps Infonaligy better serve you when you return to this site. Cookies also help us collect non-personal information about web site visits. You can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie, so you can decide whether to accept it. If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the Infonaligy web site, you will not experience a personalized visit and may not be able to access certain screens or subscribe to certain offerings on the site.
No advertising, content, visual or audio content, language, or other characteristics of the Infonaligy web site are directed to children.
Links on Infonaligy.com
For convenience Infonaligy may provide links to other web sites. Infonaligy is not responsible for the privacy practices of the owners of those web sites or for any content on those sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted by the web site owner if you choose to visit any of these web sites.
Advertising on Infonaligy.com
Infonaligy on occasion may allow others to advertise on Infonaligy.com. Such advertisers may collect personal information, and may share it with us, and in that case the information we receive will be subject to these Infonaligy privacy practices. However, Infonaligy is not responsible for the privacy practices of the advertisers. If you wish to restrict an advertiser’s use or further disclosure of your personal information, you must visit their web site and follow any steps outlined there for protection of your privacy.
If you disclose your personal information online in a community area, that information can be collected and used by others in the community. Infonaligy has no control over such use of your personal information, even if the community area you used is, or appears to be, associated with Infonaligy – for example, a Infonaligy bulletin board.
Notification of Changes
Infonaligy will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will change the “last updated” date at the bottom of the privacy statement. You agree to visit this site from time to time to review the current applicable policies.
Questions or comments regarding the Infonaligy privacy statement should be directed by email to info@Infonaligy.com or by postal mail to Infonaligy Partners, Attn: Internet Privacy Practices, 825 Market St Bldg M, Ste 245 Allen, TX 75013
This document was last updated April, 2023.